Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Keys tomorrow!
Keys tomorrow!
keys Tomorrow!!!!

I am only just a Weee bit wcited.

So Larry-rick is alive. He's clearly a very sick sick person that put me thru some pretty major emotional bad stuff. He has a Split personality maybe???
he was pretending to be several different real people. How creepy is that! I am just glad we are moving cause that is jsut waaay freaky.
But you know what?
I am just too happy. I dealt with the learning of his alivedness last summer when it first was brought to my attention that it was a possibility. I lost my mind each time something else was wacky with the whole Jenny situation. Stuff just didn't ad up. Anyhow.....I don't have the time to worry about some vile Creature that lied and took advantage of my gulliblness and good nature. His time will come and Karma will catch up with him all on its very own self. Especially since it appears the 'who he is' aspect of it all could really blow up in his face. Life will catch up with him yet.

i am so Happy and Excited about my house tomorrow!
My darling Mountain....who is real...will bring some boxes over with him when he comes and The Queen and He and I will all sit and enjoy a take out meal of some kind whilst I put away my kitchen stuff.
Mountain called me from home hardware, where he was checking out what they have for the makings of the stairs I need from my back porch. What a Sweetheart!
He is preparing himself as he has said he will do it for me.
He has a little work to do in the crawl space as well. So off he is educating himself on such things.
He is darling.
So I will keep you updated on my moving situation.
Doodle the sandbox is here.
There are clothes too Steph?
i think the ikea shelves Mountain is taking for Tea.
sounds like I found a buyer for my dishwasher. but I still have my maytag dryer.
If yhou are in the neighborhood and want to check out what I am getting rid of.....i am purring it all on the left-hand side of my carport. I'll be calling the Canadian Diabetes to come get it next week I think.
there are dishes and 2 sewing machines! One of them in its own self contained table!
Somewhere in there I will be computerless too.
well, till monday Aug 27th!
Hopefully we will be done cleaing here and the Queen and i can be MIA for a few days at that point.
We sure deserve it, so I really hope it happens. gotta sweat now though and get this place taken care of so the other can happen.
Sleep well Blogger Dudes!

Blog on!~

3 comments:

Lee said...

get out of here, that is when I first started reading you, and I was so sad for you - its disgusting that there is people out there like that.
way to not let it bother you too much.

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooo excited for you all. Way to go and best of luck with the move. Don't stress it and have fun!

Winnie said...

Good guy mr.mountain doing his role..awwwww