Sunday, September 30, 2007

Halloween is A Month Away!!

YaY!!

What are you going to dress-up as this year?
I think Charley and I are gonna be Vampires.
Hang out at Auntie Missy's house cause its gonna be the "scariest on the Block"
I've seen some of her stuff. Its gonna be spooky thats fersure.
Everyone's gotta have something.
SAnta's and Christmas is my thing.
Sister has claimed Halloween.
Whatever.
its fun!
We all get to play Dress-up and imagination for a night! HeHe.

This weekend is so many things....
First-Mountain and I's 1 year Anniversary of getting stuck on that mountain, out of Gas on Friday. Its the only day we can look back on to when we started seeing each other.
Second-the Loops and 1year B-day for my wonderful Nephew Cob.
Than thirdly....all on the same day-Thanksgiving and Sisters 29 plus Tax Birthday!!!

Good thing its a long weekend.

I better investr in a Turkey and a Pumpkin Pie this week!

blog on dudes!

4 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Hi, remember me.... the big Halloween poopy pants?!?!? HAha! I don't dress up! My baby girl is going to be a princess.... she is such a girly girl! My boy... changes every day! I actually can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch! SO much fun! 1 year??? Where the heck does the time go!?!? I think it's about 1 year ago I started reading here! I'm so glad I got to 'know' you ... and you have made some wonderful changes over the last year! I have gained a lot of respect for you as I have gotten to 'know' you better! :)

jewels said...

i too am a halloween poopie pants - i just dont like it -
money grab - that's what i say - but yes - everyone has their thing and i too prefer Christmas. i do like the time of year - the pumpkin patch and walking thru leaves - i just hate dressing up and asking strangers for candy.

FOF - how come i cannot get to your blog?

Kristi said...

Oh I remember all Poopt Pants.

But thats okay. Its all about letting your imagination be free and out in public even!
It really should be re-named International Freak day.
Thanks FoF. I am glad too

she has made some changes I guess and we are not allowed to see them yet.

Anonymous said...

Wee Hoo ... sounds like fun to me! We are not big on Halloween here, but any thing that lets the kids have a bit of fun is good. (Adults too!) Enjoy!