Tuesday, September 25, 2007

my Basket is Full

its so nice to have my little family togehter.
Mountain is home!
Both Charlotte and I feel warm fuzzies about it.
He had a wonderful time. Brought gifts for both of us. We sat up the first night he got home and he showed me all the pics on his camera. The video's
Its funny how much alike he and his Sister are. Not only by looks.
Not only is she 13 years older than he is. They only just found each other a couple years ago! She was adopted out in England when she was first born. So its really neat they have anything in common at all!
I am just glad to have him home.
Glad to be missed and needed by him.
Glad that I missed and need him.
For some reason, that makes me feel content.

2 comments:

Winnie said...

sounds wonderful.....So nice to miss some one...and then have that moment when you see them again.
Yah...warm fuzzies...
I'm off to snuggle mine:):)

Anonymous said...

Cool ... what a great trip that must have been. I hope you all get to go next time.