Tuesday, October 02, 2007

D.D.

the land-in-law gave a call last night.

She's got my DAmage deposit. Would i like it mailed or should she come to my work.
Mail it please.

YaY! I was patient. Eventhough I've been by the old place and they are tearing everything out of the inside. Re-siding it....so why did I spend so much time cleaning it again?
Bitterness and the 'oh how dumb I am' song crept into my brain this weekend.

Thats why I did it.
To get my 300bux back!
No hard feelings with my old landpeople.
To show my old home respect.

4 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Yah!

steph said...

you couldn't have felt closure unless you did the clean up anyways...

Kristi said...

you are right. Closure was good.

Although now I am regreting not doing an A1 job cause as it turns out I know the people that bought it!
So now I am embaressed for how Not perfectly clean it was.

Anonymous said...

Wee, you got some $ back. Cool. The clean thing is a ritual ... the folk who leave do it to say goodbye and the folk who move in do it to say hello.