Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Early

Up at 6 after not sleeping so good to get Mountain to work.
WE don't spend many nights togheter. Very rare for sleep-overs. so when we do.....
I need a king size bed.
i am so used to sleeping alone. So is he. He really does not like to be touched while he is sleeping. Therefore we stick to our own sides. Makes for not the best nights sleep.
Why was i driving him to work?
Well. Besides the fact that I am the Best Girlfriend Ever!!
his car went into the shop Saturday mroning and of course the shop isn't open again till today. so he can't pick up his car till after his day is done. He had to get to work somehow. So Charlotte and I piled into the car at 6:30 and got him there.
Now its like i have too much time this mroning. Its very wierd. And after a bad night of sleep and wild dreams...........
this will be a long day. Even though its my short one.

Thanksgiving was wonderful.
Turkey just fell apart when i took it out of the pan. Cooked perfect!
I made Pumpkin pie from scratch when we got home form the Loops Sunday. And it turned out Great! Real Whipcream. yum!
mom, dad and Mr. Mountain seemed to get along.
Charlotte played piano. than we played a couples games of memory with her.
she and Mountain retired to the kitchen table and had a few games on their own of Guess Who.

I think that will be a new tradition.
I could handle thanksgiving dinner at my house every year. It was only 6 pple. so it was super easy. but i've done dinner for the whole side before of 15. it just means a bigger turkey and more plates.
I can totally handle that.

Hope all of yours was just as good as mine!

9 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Hubby and I have a no touching while sleeping rule! We have a Queen bed... what really helped us was our own blankets...that way we can each be wrapped in our own and don't worry about touching! Haha we are so funny aren't we!??!

liz said...

Should have come for coffee, I was up at 5:30 anticipating contractors coming at 7:00, they didn't come until 9:00.

Kristi said...

Ahhh Yes!

i like the separate blanket thing. Good idea.
its hard cause i don't mind the touching or cuddling at all when i sleep. As long as there is no moving....like a solid touch. do you know what I mean. Feather touchs or just slight makes me nuts. Like don't breath on me!!!
i can't stand that. light brushing air on my skin makes me mental. i can't sleep with a direct fan on me either. i will turn mental patient on you!

Yes.....you Liz-bit!
i must figure out when you will come see me!
i so want that.
i want to contracter talk with you and pick yurrr brain and stuff.

liz said...

Sounds good. Let me know what works.

Winnie said...

We have the king size..Fred is no small fry...we manage no touching.....funny...that started mid pregnancy with first baby.....
But now of course Brandon 'sneaks in"......so the king suddenly beomes small...only with the addition of a 3 yr old.
I think you will learn to keep your space.
No room for a king there :(

jewels said...

wow - hubby and i have to touch - even if it's just our feet touching. but - he does have to face the other way - i hate being breathed on!

Kristi said...

yes no touching is very odd.
i am a toucher.
and we are always touching during the wakeful hours so What The Hell!!

Shanna said...

I am a light sleeper so I prefer to not touch in bed either. Plus Dave gets really warm when he sleeps, and if we are touching it becomes a sauna in there.

I like to cuddle right up til we fall asleep - and then its get to your side of the bed!

Anonymous said...

I'm ok with either ... but I prefer touching at some point ... even just feet or knees.