Friday, October 26, 2007

So busy....CAn't wait till sunday

Jeepers.
There is a Spooktacular event at the School tonight from 6-8. Charley really wants to go! Of course she does. So I will pack up her costume and she can change at daycare. we will make it just on time. But damn I want to rest at home in my wonderfully warm cozy house. Gotta call the ex too. Figured I'd do it tonight when Mountain is here so he can hear what is being said. No more Fffin' made up gossip carp!
Tomorrow is our annual portrait.
should be interesting. Got charlotte the most beautiful Christmas dress...those are hard to find in a sze 8, but I totally forgot she doesn't have any shoes. She keeps growing! Whjat the Hell! Nothing fits!
then right after that my brother comes into town and is coming by to see my place. I can't wait to show him. Shortly after he leaves.....we head of to a family dinner for my Uncles 60th!
Once again there is a party at one of Mountains friends that he desparatly wants to go to. so we might just make an appearance there after the family deal.
On top of it all...i got my period so i am super tired!

CAn't wait till Sunday!

No comments: