Monday, November 12, 2007

the Pill

Talked to my mom about my body situation.

I forgot about going back on the Pill!
i can totally do that!
and then at least the period part will stop and get back on track.
I am soooo excited about that possiblity.

As for the other.....
its all worked out. i can't get into it though.
As there are eyes that don't like what I write. and If I feel like I have to hide from those eyes what i am writing than i really shouldn't be doing it.
Right?!!
So out of respect for the feelings of the eyes........I will delete and not talk anymore about that part of my life here in this public space.
Just know all is well after much fixing and working out and conclusion coming.

Blog On dudes!

5 comments:

just some dude said...

Great and uhm, great. :-) Glad things are getting worked out.

jewels said...

correct me if i am wrong - but isnt that the purpose of this blog - to VENT!

Kristi said...

yes totally to vent!

however.
the day has come when I was keeping secret from my partner what i had written here about him.
therefore......it is wrong.
i let him read all and share everything with him.
maybe not word for word....but mostly......so when I turned on my computer and wanted to check my blog and he was sitting watching over my shoulder and i couldn't do it? I knew I should have just kept my big yap shut.
He doens't like me EVER talking about him on here.
he knows I still do it a little, and depending on what it is its Can sometimes be okay; but to air stuff.....he would not have been impressed.
so therefore there are some things......as I am learning......that i just need to keep to private e-mails to good friends or to myself later to be discussed with this New partner i have.
Remember. This having a partner thing is new to me. I've never been good at it.
And even though its been a year, we are now entering the stage of getting to know how each of us fights.
turns out he fights a little dirty and says mean things. this is something i have to learn about and see if we can find a way to fight healthy.
not everything has to be the end. And that is a lesson we are both learning togther.

Make sense?

jewels said...

totally - i was assuming that it was someone else reading it - and i have never known you to back down from a viewer!

but yes - i got it now...

Anonymous said...

Whatever you are comfortable with Kristi is aok ... it's your blog.