Thursday, December 06, 2007

I Think I Ate my Potato too Fast!!

Who closes a restaurant for the first week of January?
My boss does.
*Please Santa. Gift cards and Cash*
I get my eyes checked on Saturday!
Finally. I can find out why my left eye produces Pearls. Man. If only I could stand the pain. I'd be a millionare!!! I will be geting a new prescription to get new glasses and new contacts. YaY for me! It will just be a Christmas credit card Miracle!!!
Mountain finally picked up my door that came last week. He got it home here and it was 4 inches too wide. Fffff! No, we didn't measure wrong. No, we didn't order the wrong one. No, neither did Home Depot. The door vendors sent the wrong size!!! So back it went last night. And here we are still with no door on the bedroom.
I picked out a great knob though. I am excited. It will have a key and everything!
Hey. did you know it costs 75bux just to get an eye exam?
The staff at my restaurant is excited for Dec. 30th. I hope the rest of you can come too. LADIES!
I work a split tomorrow. Gotta close. and for a few hours Saturday night. We have a Christmas party booked that i must tend too.
holy Carp. My schedule for Saturday is nuts...... 10:30am to the mall and pick up hemmed pants.....11am SAnta - 11:30 eye doctor - 3:10 piano recital - 5:30 work!
Sunday will be a nice relaxing day of putting the tree up

My house phone stopped working cause of all the rain from tuesday. It was down for 2 days. i called. I had a Guy coming scheduled for Sunday. Than all of a sudden, it started working all on its own self this morning!! YaY!!! I called after work and cancelled the Guy. All I could think was good thing I have a cell phone. Cause this could have been a very bad thing.

Mountain is hanging with Charlotte for Friday and Saturday night for me. Isn't he jsut the Bestest boyfriend I ever did have?!!

Okay. this potato is moving along now and I am so tired. I really shouldn't have covered it with so much sourcream and garlic. What was I thinking!
My mouth is all mungy. Time to brush my teeth and hit the pillow with my blonde head.

blog On dudes.

Hey! Let me know if you can come that Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds busy and manic ... typical for this time of year. Take some time to slow down and enjoy it all too ... you deserve it after a busy and challenging year!