Friday, December 14, 2007

Party On Dudes!

My sparkly top is packed
My over the top sparkly earrings and necklace are too!
glasses, deodorant, Channel.....
washed my hair and did my nails last night.
I'll shave my legs there

its Mountains company Christmas party tonight!
i haven't eaten for 2 days just in preparation for the AMAZiNG buffet the Copper room in Harrison puts on. His company gets us a room at the hotel too!
This is like Super Date Night Extravaganza! We have both been looking forward to this All Year!

WooWooH!

Party On!

5 comments:

steph said...

Have a great night! Try and put the other stuff aside tonight!

Kristi said...

I did have a Great night!!!

I put the few pics I have on my foto-blog. and a few others on Facebook.

i will keep it all in cause thats what I do best. I have to keep perspective.
It will all be okay.
I'm sure it will all self sabotage.
she is working her angles and as long as she doesn't know its affected me. She will try a new angel and eventually......
in the meantime - i will work on my letter

Family Of Five said...

Love the new picture!!

Kristi said...

thanks!!!

I only got those three from the party. Just before we went down for dinner. It could have been a nicer one of him......but ohwell.
Its all about me anyway! LoL!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a fantastic time ... great photos.