Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Round-Up

i realize its now law that you get stopped while making your purchase of a pesticide....
They are just doing their Jobs...
....you have to be asked if you've used the product before - yes i understand its poison and children have died - i know about the pet thing too - inhaling is bad....YOU THINK!

Seriously, for the 3 times I have to hear the speech each year, i really need a Shiny
Badge i can flash.....AVID USER of ROUND UP!

than maybe I can get my purchase without holding up the line and having to look serious while I listen to the harmful affects to living things.
Maybe next time I should just say i intend to use it on my kid and my cat and see what happens....I'm pouring it in my fish pond to get rid of the algae. That way whole family is gonna sit in it on a hot day and enjoy the BBQ.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee

steph said...

nice.

Anonymous said...

Tattoo "I've heard it all before" on your forehead before going to the store. Lol!