Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hi Its Me Kristi!

Hey! FAcebook is working for me again. Don't know what happened there. But it was most pissing me off for a couple hours. I went to bed.

My period finally stopped after its 22 day run. Menopause is a Bitch!
The hot flashes are gonna be great when they start I just know it. i keep wondering how many eggs i have left. Sounds funny doens't it? but I wonder...I mean its not like I can just look in the fridge and count....how do you know? My mom had to have all her stuff removed when she was in her early 40's cause of the non-stop bleeding thing. I'm just not ready for that. I can't afford a week off work! LoL!
I had a stupid Migraine all day Friday caseu i was so low in iron, or protein, or something....... Finally had a burger and felt loads better. note to self - listen to cravings!

So along with the passing of Nana went the passing of Charlotte's piano lessons. This totally sucks! Grandad is Very tight with his money. And is not even up for discussion about it. Besides the fact that he is till super grieving the loss of his wife. but I havn't re-registered Lottie for next year becaseu I can't pay for it. Every time she sits to play I cry. This festival is not going to be the same without Nana sitting there on the edge of her seat. I will be sobbing the whole time. As I am sure so will my mom and especially my dad.

Mountain is going to the island to see his mommy this weekend for Mother's day! That will be nice. She lives tooooo far away. She needs to at least be on the mainland. But he is going to visit and spend some much needed time with her.

I have being doing good with the "Stopping" its good to talk about it. Once its out there it makes a difference for me. i haven't totally stopped cuz I don't want to, but I have managed to keep things in check and in control. I would still like to curb it more. I'll get there.

I've managed to lose wieght. Not a lot, but its slowly coming off. Watching what I eat and drink is making a Huge difference. I am also outside a whole lot now too. Gardening is a big calorie burner. Speaking of Gardening....I need drit for my front bed damn-it! I looked into Cannor nurseries......55bux to deliver and that doens't include the dirt! holy carp! I am researching....i'll find something else. My neighbor has a brother and a connection. We'll see.

This mothers day is goijng to be hard.
The head mother of our family only just left us.
My daddy doens't have a mommy anymore. After nearly 64 years of having one......
Poor daddy. Sister and I are having a do here SAturday night. Grandad will be here too. It'll be nice. Although the inside of my house needs some work cause I have been concentrating on the outside the last few weekends........another busy weeeknd this will be. Maybe I can sleep in on Sunday.........HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
thats ok.
it will be nice just me and the Queen. Maybe the rain will run away and I can enjoy my yard. Thats my fav thing. If we can have tea outside.......Perfect!

Anyhow must run.
Apparently I need to purchase A new bathing suit for Charley today for a swimming B-day party she is going to tomorrow night. Frig! Why do they always grow!

Blog On Dudes!

3 comments:

Family Of Five said...

This will be my daddy's first mother's day without his mommy too!

steph said...

That is a hard one. Is piano expensive? Would your dad consider taking over for gramma in that department?

Kristi said...

parents can't afford it.
he takes a hit on his pension cause he is turnign 65.
they are losing 500 a month.
so thats a no go

it just sucks Butt