Monday, May 12, 2008

my brain is going to explode!

My mind is being flooded with so many thoughts

being smart and making the 'right' decisions
or taking a chance

What do I want? I mean, i know what I want. but do I want it now?
How is it possible?
What if its not?!!!
What if I decide on it later and then.................nothing - too late.....
or - Too Late!

I;m on the fence between sensible and what most would say ..... stupid.
but my fence is being taken away from me and soon, so very very soon .... the choice will be made for me .......

Aaaaaaahhhhhh!

5 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Perhaps time will be the deciding factor for you..... IF it's meant to be then when the time is right, it will work.

Kristi said...

Thanks!

Thats just what I needed.

I am making the Smart - wise choice!

if its meant to be it will happen when I am ready for it.

Thank-you FoF

steph said...

WHEW! If it is what I think, and I know it is...STOP!!!!!!

Kristi said...

LoL!!

now worries Stef. Its not going to happen.

I just had to get out what was in my head.

Anonymous said...

Hey, a good brain blow out is a good thing now and again!
I hope you guys all had a lovely Mother's Day over your way.