Monday, June 16, 2008

to Frig or Not to Frig

I dropped a stupid big boulder on my ankle yesterday. its still all swollen and it hurts and its bruised and Frig!!! I;ve been so sober lately, which is great, accept that I get really klutzy, which is odd. So I am covered in other random bruises all over and in wierd places. The kind you don't know about till you try to put pants on or something simple like that. Frig!
i went and got new shoes for work. there were some on sale. So I opted for those rather than the other that wasn't on sale. I think I saved money in vain. My feet were not feeling the love. Frig!
Went to get 2 new tires today cause my car was in desperate need of them and figured I'd get a brake check for the 'just in case factor'. 4 tires later and the news that my back brakes NEED to be done was just not the great estimate i was looking for. Frig!! Beautiful sun Finally! So wonderful, but then its super slow at the restuarant. I like money. I like to make money. Well that didn't happen Today. Frig! I'm breaking out with these annoying little pin-head zits on my cheeks and nose. Frig!
I came home to my clean house and my cozy yard and my flowers blooming with my wee girl full of hugs and love as well as a man waiting for me full of love and hugs too........
What a most Wonderful day!

I know I ended pretty sappy. sorry.

Blog On!

No comments: