Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The air conditioning quite today at work.

at one point the dining room was actaully hotter than the kitchen and most definantly hotter than outside.

Got a couple fans and opened up the front doors, but boys o'boys it anint nice in there. We are hopping to have the part by friday afternoon. Its a 6 hour job. So maybe by saturday it will be fixed. Berry Festival is this Friday and Saturday. It shouild be interesting. It supposed to rain. Hmmmm.

My Sister had a horrible accident with her Visa card today while she was out buying skates for Charley. Turns out a pair of Quad Skates in a size 8 1/2 ended up charged to it too!!! how cool is that! I have roller skates! They are soo pretty. Black leather boots with Red laces and Red Wheels. Than she gave me all her old gear. Helmut, knee pads and elbow pads! How awesome is that!

So charley and I went skating in the complex when we got home. Her new skates are black with Pink laces and pink wheels. We were so awesome In the moist hot of the early evening. I wore my Curves sauna pants so I could sweat extra. Like sweating all day at work and peeling my dress off wasn't enough. So now I can practice up and skate with The Queen and work-out at the same time!!! YaY!

Well the wind is picking up. i heard rumour of a thunder storm tonight.

My sister-inlaws surprise 30th B-day party is this saturday at my parents too. If its raining i guess we'll all be inside. All 30 something of us. Lucky mom. I be turning up late i think. Not sure when they will let me lose from Work on this busy Berry weekend.

Opsy! There's the thunder! I hope all my hatches are battened down outside.

Better get out there for one more walk about before bed.

2 comments:

steph said...

I love your sister! She fixed my blackberry for me!! Thanks Missy!

Kristi said...

did she really?!!! holy carp! how awesome of her!
Yah. She is pretty awesome and she loves me. I still can't figure out why....