Monday, August 25, 2008

My cry for Help was heard!!

my dad answered my cry for help.

i dropped The Queen off Sunday night. Dad took my into his office. Whats going on?
I tell him. "well i just can't believe that he just doens't understand what he is doing. Should I call him?"
YES!!!!
i left. The conversation was short, but affective.
My dad ......... dumbfounded. "he really doens't get it"
Yah, i know.
but it seems thats exactly what it took. someone else besides me saying this is WRONG!!! You don't hang out with your ex-girlfriend!
It opened the door and he listened. My dad asked him what his intentions were with me. He said he intended to marry me. Dad told him that if thinks that is going to happen he better cut this 'thing' off with Leah cuz i am on my way out!
Why didn't you tell me Mountain says to me..........ummm what? I then recount all the times in the last 2 weeks that i told him this wasn't okay. I don't feel cmfortable with this. I am unhappy. OH - he responds.
Well your dad shouldn't have called. Its non of his business.
Isn't it? You weren't hearing me untill he did. Would it be better I have my mom call or perhaps my brother - in - law or maybe my sister. How bout your own dad or your mom even??
We argued on the phone. than he came to my house. WE talked till midnight.
he is embaressed and humiliated. I did that to him. I was quick to point out how embaressed I have been made to feel over the last year because of his behaviour. the humiliation I have endured at different functions, including one SAturday night. I told him my brother - in - law had been looking forward to seeing him at the roller derby race and asked where he was. When I told him he laughed and commented on how Mountain has 2 girlfriends!
Mountain is embaressed that people "know" if its embaressing to you than why the Fuck were you doing it?!!!
so much conversation, so much I am not able to share at this time
Mountain is pissed that everyone knows. Pissed that I talked to people and told them what was going on. Pissed that he was proven WRONG. Just pissed, cuz he is a "private person" OH WELL!!! when I don't get validation and am not heard or listenedn too I look for it. Just so that I keep myself in check to know if I am off my rocker or not with my feelings. i was amazed at his ignorance to all of it. He really really didn't get it! Really didn't get how upset I was. REally didn't listen when I told him it was not okay. Really oblivious to what he was doing.
i was right. he needed to hear it from someone not me
So now we have tlaked. Now we are on the same team. Now we can work together.
Now he is worried Leah won't let him see teag. I told him that if thats the case there was and has been something else going on there since day one and thats a bridge we will cross Together when we get to it. He agreed that I am included or he doens't go. I am included or we do our own celebration of whatever with Teag here. Now he has agreed. putting it into action is going to be the hard part, for him.
he's pissed with my parents and doens't want to talk to them. he is embaressed. Like a bad kid he got caught, and feels dumb. He will get over it.
as Far as us goes.............he loves me and Really, really doens't want to lose me. He is realizing now that games are not my thing. I say it. You either get it or you don't. I'm not a drama Queen and won't pull up tears just so he will listen. I say what I mean and mean what I say. All you have to do is listen and you will hear it.

Blog On!

3 comments:

steph said...

He is sooo lucky it didn't come from me. I am telling you it would have been UGLY!

Kristi said...

oh I know.
but I'm sure your response would have been the same as Dad's after talking with him.
ITS TRUE! HE REALLY DOENS'T HAVE A CLUE!!!
however, he had to hear it from someone else. and I am sure he will again just to keep fresh.

Anonymous said...

Good for your Dad. Way to go.