Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sooo frustrated about so many things

My car goes in the shop today. I really hope they can find the problem. I am hoping its just a tranny that needs some TLC and not a rebuild of anything.

Not only did my period come a week early, but now I am having cramps and the period is gone. WTF!!

This thing with Mountain has left me speechless and dumbfounded.

He moved all his stuff out Saturday only to move it back in Sunday. WE had words and tears. Its our only issue. The only one! I need help with it and I'm not getting any and its even more frustrating! His friends are all losers! well maybe not, but he is not giving them all the information. Therefore making me look like the bitch that wont let him take his daughter shopping. when that is not what is happening at all! Take the kid, just don't take the Ex .... or her baby!

this is like a make it or break it issue.

I've been on the other side of the grass. I have had many a relationship. I know what else is out there. I know the other kinds of issues there can be. I also know what it is like to be lied to cheated on and Not loved in a one-sided affair. This is not any of That at all! He loves beyond compare

I gotta go he is close to reading over my shoulder. I'll vent more later.........if I can

3 comments:

steph said...

I got nothin'! I love you so much, just know that!

Kristi said...

i know. I love you too

its a peer thing for him. His friends being my friend is my only hope

Anonymous said...

Good luck with it all ... it sure does need resolving if you two are to have a future.