Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Exhausted

I am sitting here wanting so badly to write this amazing post about the last week and some cool things, but I am sooo very tired. I will do what i can.....

tuesday started our holidays - Charley Loves going to Harrison with me. We look in the shops, sit on the beach. usually we swim, but Heck!!! it was cold.
Wednesday we went to the PNE with another family. Charlotte's daycare family to be exact. it was awesome! Expensive - jeesh! but fun just the same. Charley went on rides i NEVER thought she would. We started with the Old Wooden roller coaster. She hated it and then Loved it all in the same ride. I loved sharing that experience with her. Than the Corkscrew. Upside down, freaked the hell out of her. She loved that one too! the Wild Mouse ...... thank Goodness she hated it. I don't ever have to be a brave mom again for that one. I was very brave a couple times. We went in some cage thing that went in a circle and then waaaay up in the air and then upside down.....yup. Thats right. I did it. Lots of self-talk.........you'll be fine Kristi. Look at all the people on this they are all fine. Nothing will happen. Just keep telling Charlotte how amazing she is. Don't let her know you want to pee your pants.....Since I braved that i thought I would go on the beautiful Ferris Wheel. It wasn't your traditional one. It was like little umbrella circular carts and my feet weren't exposed or anything. however......I found myself gripping the bar so tightly I made the muscle ache in my shoulder. And that was actaully pretty good for me. I even managed to turn my head once to look out!
Charley did this crazy thing where she got real brave. She went on this ride called the Twin Flip. I thought fersure she was gonna bail while she and Anna were in the line-up. Nope. She went on and loved it! In fact. She loved it so much they got off and went right back on again! Holy CArp! Then she went on the swings! I am so glad she doens't have the fear of hieghts that I do.
The next day it was raining. I cleaned the house real fast....threw a bunch of stuff in the trunk and left for the Loops! WE had a great visit with Bobo and Dani and Cob. Turns out i Suck at guitar hero. Dani and I went for a drunken walk at 2AM. WE all got up early the next mroing. I hung with Cob while DAni went out and Bo went to work. She got back and Charley and I loaded up and took off with map in hand.
-there was a campground that asked 48bux for a night! we kept driving.
We were in Summerland looking for a campground when my engine light came on.
CARP!!! I spent one of the worst nights ever. the weather was sucking. i waas freaked out becaseu of my car. I had thought the problem was either the tranny or the fuel pump. i barely slept. and When I did sleep I had horrible dreams about my car. What if i don't wake up early enough to get to a CAnadian Tire? What if they don't have the part? What if my car quits on the highway?? What if I can't make it back for work on Tuesday? ACK!!
somewerhe in there I turned into a girl. i found myself scared and teary eyed. Until I remembered I always wear big girl panties so why was this any different than any other time. I got it together and stopped the suckiness! i am still wondering - "What the hell was That!!!"
its an emmissions thing - "EGR insuf flow detected probable DPFE sensor fault" - what that means is that my exhaust that gets recylcd thru the engine is clogged and not working properly. that is what has been Fffing me over for months now. Whew! I breathed a sigh of relief and we continued on our way. Stopping at museums, and littel towns along our quest for home. The weather was cold. We stopped at Bromely Rock for a swim but it felt like fall.
i got home to the hum of a vaccuum. Mountain had cut the lawn, weed eated, sanded and painted the outside table and just finishing up the living room when we walked in the door. What a wonderful Man!
I then spent the next 2 days doing laundry. Baking. Shopping for last minute back to school items, weeding "encouraging" Charlotte to clean/organize her room and re-organizing my hall closet.
Back to work and Back to school today!
Now Mountains birthday is on the 7th so i am having a party for him on the 5th.
after piano I made supper, an artichoke square and cheese dip. I've washed the same dishes over and over and over again. Just so that tomorrow night i can make some other new dish to serve to his friends friday evening.
One thing I find amazing is that I seem to be the only one in the house that can hear Mountains phone alarm go off at 5:30 in the morning. Up I get, into the kitchen I wander, rifle thru his coat pockets till I find the damn thing and make sure I push the right button. Hitting Snooze sucks. 10 min later I have to repeat the same ritual. the right button the first time is moocho important!
So yes, i am a tired girl. Mountain is shring the load and that is so great. he picked up C from School today and he'll be doing it again on Friday. That helps Huge!
but Alas Blogger dudes i should go. i need to sleep or at least put my body in a horizontal position. Another long day awaits me tomorrow.

Blog On!

No comments: