Thursday, October 23, 2008

Change in the Weather

Its gotten Chill out there.
Ice on my car every morning.
I'm thiking about next year when we have Middle school to get to.  That will be a challenge for both of us to get up and out of the house an hour earlier.
Have I figured out what I am doing yet?  No.  Mountain has said he can pick her up and take on that role next year.  But even then ...... he's not done work till 3:30.
We'll figure it out.
Went to my very Fist PAC meeting last night.  It was interesting.  Yes I will try to go again.  I've never had anyone to be here with Charlotte before.  So I've never been able to go.  The years before that I worked every evening, so this was a treat for me.  I listened mostly.  I admired some of the work that a couple of the ladies put into different things.  I giggled at the ignorance of a lot of them.  I wondered how a stupid sign is going to help keep stupid parents from bringing their dogs onto to School property.  It was definantly interesting.  I'd like to be able to commit some time to something, but time for myself is already so rare.  We'll see.
Halloween is fast approaching.  So Is MADONNA - Exactly a week today!  Than 39
I've been concentrating so much on Charley's decade I forgot about my 39.  If I can afford to I'll take myself out for a nice dinner that weekend.  Or make myself something special at home that I don't usually make cuz the Jerks that are here don't like it.

Blog On Dudes!

No comments: