Friday, October 31, 2008

Madonna was amazing.

I totally bruised my hand from clapping so hard.  Soooo glad I brought the little binoculars.  We were pretty far away.  Soooo wish I had brought my camera.  they weren't patting us down or anything!  damn.  Got some wacked out phone pics, but nothing you can see.  Stephs thing took us the total long way home.  
by the time I got into bed after showering and adrenalin coming down it was 3AM
I am currently sucking back coffeeand getting ready for a day of Halloween mayham.
gotta get kid ready and myself.
I'm gonna feel so shitty in a few hours.  And the sleep i did get was filled with Madonna dancing and music!

I don't think I truly slept.

Blog On!

have a Fun Halloween Blogger dudes

3 comments:

steph said...

IT WAS SO WORTH IT! AWESOME!!! Plus it wasn't Wilma's fault she was set wrong!

Kristi said...

hahahaha! Wilma.

So it was Your fault!???

It was pretty darn awesome. Wish I'd taken my camera though. Poop!

heard from some other people that were there that they ended up behind people that kept standing up in the aisles and they were so pissed! even standing themselves they coudnj't see.

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed yourselves.