Monday, November 03, 2008

Another Countdown!

Charley's 10th birthday is this Friday!

holy cow!  i can't believe she's 10.

She is just growing up before myine eyes!  Lately I've been feeling like I've been missing her.  So i have been making a conscience effort to take those extra moments with her.  When I tuck her in a night and tickle her back.  That kind of stuff.
As you have always known, working full time has sucked ass.  I would really wish I could be with her more.   If I could afford it I would be the first one doing it!  I am so so grateful that I only worked part-time till she was 3.  I miss that.  I miss not being able to pick her up from school every day.   Missing assemblys,  fieldtrips, and playdates.  Ideally, right now I'd either like to work Mon-Fri, like i do, but off to pick her up.  Or 3/4 days a week.  That wouls be awesome.  Hopefully.....one day.
But for now I don't so I will work my ass off and pay off debt!  Getting ready for the day that I can!

Blog On dudes!

No comments: