Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas is a Month Away!

My house is a shambles.

Christmas boxes Everywhere.  Christmas Decor that I am ACTUALLY getting rid of!  If you can believe it!!
4 Weekends left to get shit done and ready for One day of family giving.  Wow!
so Frrday is a Pro. D day.  I have booked it and gotten it off.  Charley and I will do Our final shopping spree together.  Christmas shoes for her.  I need a new sparkly top or cheap dress to wear to Mntn's Christmas party in a couple weeks.
Since Charley is "double digits" now we will be looking for her first pair of Christmas Pumps.  This will be a very special shopping spree.
Christmas cards should get started this weekend too I suppose.  I am not doing as many as I do other years.  Or as Much even.  I find myself with very tight purse strings anticipating January closure and February slowness.
Some tough months ahead when Christmas is through.
I hope I am wrong.........

Blog On!

No comments: