Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Estrogen.

I have nothing but.  I need progestrone.  Thats why my boobs are constantly tender.  Thats how i can period without ovulating.  I'll be 39 on Friday.  Charley will be 10.  This all started when Charley was 2/3.  Only back then it was the onslaught of testosterone doing other things to me body.........
This is what my recent research has shown me.  i will go to the doctor next week and find out if i'm as smart as i think i am.
CAn it be fixed?  Yes apparently it can, with medication.
 my thyroid could be being an asshole too.  
Too much Estrogen also makes you fat!   Interesting.........

Blog On

3 comments:

steph said...

Is to much estrogen the reason for the constant periods?

Kristi said...

yah....
I have been googling and it seems to be a big factor.

Kristi said...

I LOVE google and the internet!!!