Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Flirting? Charlotte? HUH!

So last night a dear friend of Mntns stopped by with Beer.  He was needing his friend and some comfort.  He just broke up with his lady friend.......ANYHOW!!!  Charley calles him Mr. Dude.  Why?  I dunno.  She met him a couple years ago and thats what she dubbed him.  
So he was here last evening and this odd transformation came over my daughter.  As Mntn and I watched......she started to show off.  She lept about the living room.  "kept him informed"  she says of the current events of her life and sat down at the piano to play a tune for him.  My little girl was FLIRTING!!!!!
This straight on the heels of her funky breakdown Monday that I recognized as PMS emotional, irrational behaviour.  My girl has not been easy to rise n'shine as of late either.
Could it be?
Could it be the change is upon us?
Could it be she is has caught the Dreaded ............ PUBERTY!

3 comments:

jewels said...

i remember acting like that with one of my dad's partners from work. i thought he was such a hottie!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! And natural.

Kristi said...

she is growing up.........




even with all that .....she is and was still a lady