Sunday, November 23, 2008

My cat is dying.
he hasn't eaten since Friday.  He's been drinking water......he is in no pain.  He just wants to be on my bed.  So i will let him.  He will die there.   It is ok.  its just a matter of time.  He's frail and weak.  He just wants to sleep.  And that is okay too.  I would like for him to go wihtout pain or Trauma of a "car-ride" and if sleeping on my bed is where he is comfortable in his last days .... hours than I will let him be.

Mntn is not back from White Rock yet.  I am chewing my thumbs off waiting.  I texted him an hour ago to see what his ETA is.  No reponse.  I HATE THAT!!!  Don't fuckin ignore me!  Than he wonders why i am so pissed.
We plan to "talk" tonight.  to excercise our communication skills that we didn't learn yesterday during our session.  
I am a mess.  No numbing.  Pure Kristi.  and I am getting madder and madder with each passing minute.

Please Help me Lord

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, sorry to hear about your cat. I think its nicer for them to pass away at home too.