Friday, December 05, 2008

I sure liked having free time tonight.

Mountain had Tea and picked up The Queen and took both of them to mini golf at Wonderland!  How awesome is that?  So I took the opportunity and shopped!
Santa had to get some stuff done!    There is still more but thats ok.  It will happen.
Then he dropped Queenie off and couldn't leave cuz his tire was flat.  What The Hell!  No I did't do it!
So.....Tea hung with Charley adn I hung outside while he changed his tire.  Hope he doens't get into to trouble with the Cow for having her here.  
Anyhow, its all done now.
I got a couple new SAnta ornaments for my tree.
I'm looking for a Ceramic pie plate for my mom.  Hmmmm.  Should've gone to Winners.

Blog On!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a lovely Xmas and New Year.

Chris said...

Free Time = Good Time.