Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas and New Years Now I on Holidays!

So its 2009.  WoW.  Very wacky from my brain that was born in 1969.  I remember the 70's.......afro's gaucho's bell bottoms.  The 80's.........blue eyeshadow final net and lay-down-on-your-bed-never-bend-again-tight-jeans.  The 90's........still some big hair  lots of Kelly Bundy spandex dresses and the appearance of midrif everywhere.
Hmmm ........ 2009.  I wonder what it will bring .........
We saw the new year in while driving the coast highway on our way to Campbell River.  Charlotte asleep in the back seat.  Mntn navigating the road me desperately trying to keep my eyes open.
At his Mom's house I giggled as we got into bed. 
The Mother-in-law bed.  Every joint, spring and bit of the frame made a noise.  We couldn't roll over without hearing clanking and squeaks.  So funny.  And of course we were in the basement right underneath his mom's room.  She planned it I know.
Now i am on holidays and just taking it easy.
My tree is still up and so are my decorations.  In my defense, I haven't been able to get into the shed outside for all the snow.  but I did today.  So I have a couple boxes in and can get started on the take down of Christmas.  It'll take all week I am sure.
Well when i started this post I had great things to write about.  now it seems I've lost my gumption and all my thoughts have flown out of my head.  Whatta ya know!
Mntn made an Igloo in the back yard last night.  Its pretty cool.  I'll have to put some pics up on my foto-blog.
well Off I go now to back some buns and get started on taking my tree apart.

Blog On Dudes

No comments: