Saturday, January 17, 2009

a Couple of Things

I went to the most Beautiful Funeral yesterday.
What a Wonderful celebration of life!  it was incredible.  The church was Packed.  I had to park my car on the road.  It was truly a party.  WoW!  is all I can say.  i was truly touched.  My girlfriend Tobi.(her link is on the side there)  her mom passed.  she'd been sick for a long time.  There were words from her at her own funeral.  Her family.  Her friends.  It was just so Beautiful.  Thats the only way to describe it.

the other thing is...........
FAmily Maintenance had lost track of Charlotte's Birth Father (Jeff) last year.  Whatever.  I was still recieving support.  They contacted me wondering if I knew anything.  Which of course i didn't.  Anyhow, i have been watching my case pretty closely cause I like to be prepared if he's not sending any money.  Budget and all.  I noticed last week the enforcement action had stopped.  So i guess they found him.  Now today I check and he's sent all the money he owes from back-pay!  holy Carp!  i mean its not much.  A few hundred dollars, but still.  Holy Carp!  I will take what I need to cover me and put the rest in Charlotte's bank account.  So that is Cool. Although, I hate to rock that boat you know.  He's all paid up.......i he gonna get some balls and try to contact her?  Freaks me out just a little.  I can't help but wonder if he even knows how old she is............
Would I let him see her if he contacted me?  
it would be a discussion i'd have with her i think and let her make the choice?
Hmmmmm.  Different if she wants to see him and brings it up.  I support her.  and so does Mountain.  but if he sought her out..........hmmmmm.  Guess i  should think about it

Blog On! 

2 comments:

steph said...

I realize that she is more than mature enough to decide... But is she legally old enough? That may be something you could use to avoid it for a little while.

Kristi said...

Legally?

legally, if he wants to see her he has Every right in the world to. As a matter of fact, if he took me to court next week for visitation he'd get it