Sunday, February 08, 2009

sick

it is Sunday

i am tired.  I['vebeen sick since last week.  Sent home twice early because I am just gross.  and yet here it is My weekend.  A time when I should jsut be able to relax, rest and get better.........none Of the above has happend.
Mntn annoying the Piss our of me yesterday.
he;s made up for it today.  He vacuumed my car.  AWESOME!!!!  but now he is out for coffee with his dad.  Not a big deal.  I have to remind myself that it is his weekend too.  But Heck!  I have cooked dinner all weekend.  Even on the days I was sent home sick (thurs & frid) I took care of my family first.  I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK FOR HELP!  he knows I am sick.   He knows I am not well.  I
I have cooked and cleaned and been working on The Queens science project all weekend!
Well, cleaned.......i pinesoled my bathroom - a dirty bathroom seriously ills me.  I vacuumed the house.  Cleared my kitchen counters of crap (another thing that ills me.  I CAN'T STAND clutter on my kitchen counters.  It gives me serious anxiety)  Laundry?  Yah kinda.  Some of its clean - dry - so much in piles in the hall that is supposed to be a laundry room.......
Queenie had a b-day party yesterday.  I went to Michaels during that time and picked up a shelf and a letter thingy that I am going to stain for the front door space.  Try to get a little more order.  I also picked up silver spray paint for Mr. Balls food tin. My pictures that I re-framed are still all over my floor.  Although I did move them from the living-room to the hall.  I have done a bad job at spraying the tin.  (yes Steph I took pics.  Just for you.  I will post them)  but damn it.  I would like to stain those things I bought.  I would like to have a nap.  I would like someone else to make dinner and clean it up!  C and I are on a break from science cause it is just too many hours now.  When is it due?  the 23rd.  So we have a bit yet. However - I work ALL next weekend.  so I NEED to get the bulk of it done this weekend so that for the weekend of the 20th all we have to do is the backboard.  Trying to get her to type stuff at school and print it off so we can look it over here at home is Nuts!  So I don't really know what she has completed.  There fore I am making her do and research other stuff here at home to 'fluff' it up.  this is a Friggin' joke and to top it all off I feel like crap!

for Mothers day this year I want everyone to Go away!

2 comments:

steph said...

Awe! That sounds rough. I find men mentally challenged in the help out department. I think you have to draw the dots really close together to have them get it!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better real soon.