Friday, June 05, 2009

Its nice to wake up in not so much pain today.

My deep core must be healing.  YaY Healing!
of course I say that now and then I'll go to work and it will be uber busy and I'll be limping by the time I get home.  
Physio was good.  I go back twice next week.  I meet with ICBC on Monday.  I finally have an adjuster.  Her name is Lisa.  So I can take my stuff in and she will give me money for my losses so far.  At least thats what I've been promised.  We will see.
I am still stiff in the spine which i find odd, but apparently thats normal?  Mostly I concentrate on my wingy leg and lower back.  Its always a constant ache that never seems to stop, but changes daily.  At least i can go up and down stairs again.  Its slow to go but I can do it.  I hope to be back to my bouncing, jumping, running self in a few more weeks!

Blog On

No comments: