Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Creating Anxiety for Myself?

I think so far ahead with stuff sometimes.
for example.  When I do my bills and budget its always for the month ahead.  I already know how much money I am short for 'stuff' for the END of August.  All my money that I get throughout the month gets put in a safe place and then there is banking day at the end of the month that takes care or everything for the month ahead.  It all goes in at once and then it all comes out at once.  Then i see what I am left -over with.  understand? 
so of course when i go over my 'stuff' for next month I already know that School supplies and clothes - well I just don't know.  I'm hoping to be working my full hours again.  
but as I was thinking about how I'm going to manage, i thought about the fact taht Leah is going to want Mountain to pay for Tea's school clothes again this year.  and I started to get really pissed!  We haven't even had the discussion yet.  And its not so much that he is going to pay for them.  It is - but I'll get to that in a moment - its the way and the process it all goes through.  They all go out as one happy family to shop.
no.  No.  NO!
give her cash and she can go.  Give her a gift card.  Get a list and we will go.  Or you just take her on your own.  BUT NO SHOP TOGETHER!  that irks me to the end of the earth!
now as far as spending money.......well, he feels a responsiblity.  fine.  He feels she is his daughter.  fine.  However, in our present situation i hope he has the sense, the balls, and the knowledge to put the brakes on for the amount that is spent!
so this is something that is looming up for me.  Something i am making myself stressed out about more than i need to be I know.  but it Haunts my brain for the past week.
I hope to have taken care of a bit of it.

Keep Your Friends Close and your Enemies Closer and if your not sure - Keep Them In Your Back Pocket!

Blog On!

No comments: