Sunday, August 02, 2009

August

I needed fish food.
No don't go to Wal-Mart.  I can't walk from the car inside.  My hip is Killing me! I know, there is a littel place just around the corner.  I don't have to walk hardly at all.  Lets go there!
In we went.  
And out we walked just over an hour later with the newest member of our family!
Meet August - better known as Auggy or Gus depending on who's talking to him.  Or if he is in trouble  

As far as we can figure he is approximatly 5/6 months old.  He is a tabby siamese cross.
and How ironic - we walked in the door with him and my message light on my answering machine was blinking.  It was the lady from VOKRA letting me know our application for adoption had been accepted.


All we went in for was Fish Food!  Honest!  it was a accident!


4 comments:

. said...

LMAO! Why name him 'August' then? Shouldn't he be 'Fish Food'? Or maybe just 'Fishy'? How 'bout 'F-Squared'? He's really cute; I'm glad you found yourself ready to open up your home to a new cat!

Kristi said...

LoL!!! Yah i guess Fishy would have been about right! I like F-squared

steph said...

Sooo cute! You guys have wanted one for so long and he is a handsome guy!

Kristi said...

Thank-you.

he hearts us and we heart him.
he goes for his first Vet visit today.
Charley was stoked when she got home! We are in the market for another one. WE would like 2.
he is so funny how he lays and sits and he chases his tail......such a funny little personality!