Friday, August 21, 2009

Vacation Time is Here!

Yippee!
Mountains Vaca time starts today at exactly 3:30!  in the three years we've been togethr this is the first time we've had vaca time togethr!  its very exciting.  We will probably be sick of each other at the end of the 2 weeks.  But thats ok.  We'll get over it.
went to my doc yesterday and he says my hips are FINALLY stabilizing.  i am not out of the woods yet and I am not to be to cocky about it.  I checked with him again about us going away.  He said - GO!!!  you need this.  You will be uncomfortable, but you need to go for your own sanity!  Just keep stretching and doing physio, get the foamy you will be fine.   Get away.  Get away from this accident and enjoy much needed family time.  Sometimes thats the best medicine of all!
so I have lots of errands to complete today. Its a cooler day so i hope to get errands done and get baking happening.  treats for the trip! if not, its not the end of the world.  Wedding tomorrow.  Hope i fit into the dress I have picked out of my closet.  I can't afford to buy anything new so this dress better do it or I will be going in my  bathing suit!  I'm just excited to be able to get dressed up and do my hair and all that fun stuff.   Its even a reason to wear fake eyelashes!  LOVE IT!!!
Here's a thought - i wonder how I will do in heels?  Hmmm.  I'll be sitting all night anyhow.  I'll have to make sure I walk in arm and arm with Mountain.  He can hold me up and no one will know.
Off I go then!

Blog ON!  

No comments: