Monday, September 14, 2009

Feeling Bad

Thanks for making me feel bad Mountain.

I have worked really hard to get here.  I have lived off a low income for all my working years.  Struggled through bills and debt.  In the years before Charley working 2 jobs back to back jsut to make ends meet.  Saved my cash and struggled to make payments on furniture/appliances in my home.  I have been humbled many times just to live.  I've not done many things that my other girlfriends do.  I have a mortgage that I am struggling to keep paid as I struggle through not being able to work and live off what little income i have coming in during this hopefully, short phase of my life.  I have tried to make career changes unsuccessfully over the years only to yet try again. (keeping my fingers crossed).  I have made a home for Charley and i, thinking I made the best decision I could for us at that time 2 years ago.
now i sit here thinking - did I.
I know this house is small.  Its only big enough for  for very little furniture.  I know I have to organize and downsize even more.  I am home these days and I can't do it cause of my injuries.  All I can do is sit and look at all the things I could do to make it work.   I try, but i am limited.  I work with what I have.  I know I have made some bad decisions, but at least I made some.
Come up with a solution Mountain.  you don't like it and have every criticism, than do something about it.  Why is it up to me?  I don't have any means to make things change right now.  Living in 900 sq. ft.  isn't my idea of heaven either, but i am making the best of it.  
We have a yard.  We have a warm home.  We have food, clothing.
how many women can say they bought a house,  on their own, on a waitress salary?

Blog on

No comments: