Sunday, October 25, 2009

a Party

I am throwing myself a party.

I've been sitting here moping about for a couple days.
my birthday is looming and I am not in the way I had hoped to be by this time of the year. I keep gaining weight. I have NO money and no job to bring money in. I have been looking for sit-down work but no one has called me yet. I wanted a shiny on my finger. My dishwasher is busted. So is my toaster and i need a mix-master and shelves. Shelves we need in the house like crazy so that Mountain can move in and have somewhre to put his stuff. My pains come and go without any warning. I.......
anyhow, I've been feeling down and writing about it is makin' it worse. So i will stop cause feeling down is also not going to make it better. Which is why I decided to throw a party for myself for my birthday!
Originally, like 8 months ago. I had planned to have a party! a big bash. I was thinking a costume party i was thinking all kinds of things. I was saving money and losing wieght and getting my excercising together to look amazing for a 40 year old woman. I was saving so I'd having money in the bank and.......Well, whatever. It hasn't worked out the way I had hoped. But I'm gonna have a party anyhow!
my stereo doens't work. I can't afford to have appies. You'll be hungry if you don't bring something. This is kinda last minute, and sort-of poorly planned. Okay, its not planned at all......but I'm doing it!
i will slap some fake eyelashes on and lots of make-up. Do my hair all up, find soemthing out of closet that still fits and celebrate my birthday! I deserve it!
I want you all to come please. I refuse to feel down any longer and I want to be surrounded by people that love me. Things will work out. I will heal - one day. and if I don't, fine. But I am not going to keep sitting here being a slave to it! I will keep doing what I have been doing and look for work. Keep sending out those resume's. Keep my excercise routine going. Eventually the pool schedule is going to match mine and I'll get to go!
but in the meantime ................... I'm having a party.
Please drop me a line and let me know if you can come

Blog On

8 comments:

Family Of Five said...

I have a toaster and a stereo you can have!

Kristi said...

kewl

steph said...

What kinda shelves are you looking for? From Ikea,Wal-mart,other?

Kristi said...

dunno yet.
just know we need them. they might end up being cabinets on the walls of my bedroom.
I havn't shopped for any cause if by chance I find what will fit I don't have the money to buy them. so I am saving myself the extra depression.
all i know right now is that we are gonna have to get some. We do't even know where to put them.
I don't want to talk about it. I'm getting depressed.

steph said...

Less of a bash and more of a swaree... (sp?) I am down with a low-pro party you have had more than enough bashes is your time!

Kristi said...

yes i am bashed out.

A quiet gathering will be nice!

steph said...

I hope to see all the bloggy buddies there!

jewels said...

this blogger buddy cannot make it....
sorry :(