Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Rusty Screw

No I am not talking about old sex

I am referring to how my body feels today.

Like when you twist something metal only to find out its rusted in places, so it moves and then doens't so much. Then it moves slowly till you hit a good spot again and it feels like its fine, then back to the rusty spot and you have to force it........

yah - thats how my body feels today
Spine - back - pelvis
I'll bundle myself up in something warm that'll help I am sure

Blog On

1 comment:

Kristi said...

this is sucking! I NEED my physio!

i hope this is as stiff as it gets cuase anymore.....

Well I checked out the pool schedule today. I'm gonna go stalk the aquafit class and see if I can manage it. Jesse said no jumping and watch the leg stuff when we talked about it a couple weeks ago. So if I can't do that then I'll try to swim, maybe do laps? and the hot-tub sounds heavenly! If I can get into the wieght room I can do the back excercises I need.
now that my sternum likes to crack -

we'll see. I'll probably end up just floating. Swimming is hard on my spine for some Fffed up reason.