Friday, December 04, 2009

oh My aching Back

Its been nearly 7 months since my accident.

last night I was having leg issues and walking. Now this morning ................ MY BACK. Holy Carp. right between my shoulder blades. My spine HUUUURTS! its not muscle stuff its my spine. I havne't done any walking around yet, so we'll wait and see how the leg is today. I've done 3 days of mall walking in a row this week. I wanted to try again today and see. But it seems my body just doens't like the walking.
holy Carp my back hurts. this is ridiculous! 7 months later to be suffering like this. How dumb.
maybe once the snow actually starts to fall everything will get greased up and start to feel better again. but for now I just want to stay in my bed on my heat pad and not move unless its an emergency

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Holy Carp!

the extreme pain is FINALLY gone - now just a little is in its place.

thank goodness

Kristi said...

spoke too soon........

fudge!