Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Tide

I stopped buying Tide 20 years ago cuz I can't stand the way it makes clothes smell. I know a lot of people like it. I don't. Makes me nauseous. so much in fact, when I was dating a guy, a few years ago, that washed his clothes in it i couldn't let him hold me. he actually Changed detergent!
Well, I bought Tide.
it was on sale and since I can't be picky these days.........
My tummy is just churning. I washed my bed sheets in it yesterday. UGH! Now I am sure it doesn't help that I am under the weather right now, however.......this stuff reeks!!!
Sleeping was not nice. I was awake every couple hours Now it could have been the runny nose, but imagine that. I caught a cold yesterday, stuffed up runny nose and I can still smell this crap in a way that makes me want to vomit.
Sale or not. I'm not buying that again!

2 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Haha! If they made a perfume that smelled like Tide / clean laundry... I would totally wear it! I love the smell!!

Kristi said...

I don't mind the smell when its in the bottle.......but after........it really makes my tummy turn on fresh clean clothes. BLECK!
i know its wierd