Thursday, January 28, 2010

3 days to Go!

So I have a roast in the freezer waiting for its time to be a special dinner.
Mountain has been moving stuff in slowly. Which has turned out to be a good thing. I was irritated at first, but now its good. Everytime he brings a box........I gotta tear a closet apart to rearrange it to try to fit stuff in.
Last night he brought home his spices and more glasses and mugs..........where am i putting this stuff? my Garlic powder jumps out at me now cuz the cupboard is sooooo full. *sigh* So Much Stuff.
Today - he brings bedroom stuff. For anyone of you that have seen my bedroom ........ you know what a miracle it will be to fit the dressers in .......
ACK!
His dressers and closet clothes ..............
I am excited! What a big step this is for both of us. This is it. I'll never sleep alone again. WoW! I think i needed more of a celebration ............. I'm Never Going to Live Alone Again!

Holy Shit! This Is HUGE! I'm getting Married! - without the ceremony and the papers and stuff. But after 6 months we are recognized as that way anyhow - DAmn, I needed a stag! ......... this is soooo wierd..........my last few days living as a single lady ........... as a single parent ......... I'll Be Living In Sin! Hmmmmmm ............

3 comments:

Kristi said...

the dressers are here


YIKES!!!

steph said...

YIKES is right!

Kristi said...

they WREAK of cigarette smoke