Monday, January 04, 2010

Its amazing What a Phone call can do

a phonecall from one of my gals from the restaurant has cured me of feeling bad for leading the bossman on........up to his old tricks.
its good my doc put his foot down and won't let me go back. Even though I miss it terribly. Maybe one day i will serve again. One day very far away from this one. If ever I heal enough to be able to, one day ......... but It won't be there. I clicked onto the foodpages and looked up the place. Seems there's been some unhappy people writing in and then some, what looks like, personal 'friends' of his writing in to defend the place. I was so SO tempted to write soemthing anonymous myself. but I didn't. It was hard though - cuz the bad stuff that was written there was all true!
tomorrow is my first appointment to try to work towards a new life and I don't even know if I'll make it up the staircase. I am in sooo much pain still. Freakin' Alvin brought his chipmunks and I have spent most of my day kinda half laying-sitting then getting up to do some stretching. This muscle is knotted? pinched? buggered? I don't know. but what I do know is that if i have to drag myself up that staircase tomorrow morning in the only pair of pants that now fits me(yoga pants) I am going!!! and I will sit there and get done what I have to do for the hours i have to do it in the pain I know i will be in so that I can move forward from this Stupid Accident!

Blog On

2 comments:

steph said...

The grass is always greener on the other side. Anything is better than sitting but the restaurant was struggling before you left and now they are probably realizing a lot of their business is your business!

Kristi said...

thanks for saying so Steph.

Lunchs didn't struggle. Maybe they do now. Dinners were always slow ............ I don't wish them badness. Just ................