Tuesday, February 02, 2010

i dislike being this down and overwhelmed -
its hard to pull the mood out - Alvin feels as though he's breaking in his molars .......... damn sex.
Friday was Such a good DAy!
i walked thru 2 stores and down the side walk ....... and it was good! I mean at the end i wasn't uncomfortable. Just the stiff spine, but whatever. Thats happens. Felt good sAturday too. Charley and I went to the mall and I walked - Alvin was there but he wasn't hungry i guess. Then that night - decided to celebrate our official nite together...........screwed. Yup. From that moment. Alvin took a BIG bite and hasn't let go. I sat last night counting the throbs.
So this AM i got my shit together. Thought I'd go to Wal-mart and see about a new cheap bathing suit so I could hit the aquafit! it hurt to try to change. bringing my leg up to take off or put on pants .......... and the walking in WAl-Mart. Why do thye have to make everything so far away?
so i knew taht if I went, i would only be hurting myself more. The muscle is buggared right now. I wouldn't be getting in or out of the pool very well either. Ladders are really not Alvin friendly. Making an ass out of myself while wearing a bathing suit that I am self conscious got crossed off my to-do list while I was in the change room rubbing my groin muscle.
hmmmm - well that doesn't sound very good does it. but it amuses me, so i will leave it written like that. I don't have a lot these days.
Well off I go to try to organize at least ONE room in my house.
Lyle has Stuff - Its All Over Everywhere! ACK!
i hope someone wants those chairs - otherwise I will take them to MCC

later

4 comments:

steph said...

Rough time... I hope the move and transition is at least going well!

Kristi said...

him being here is fine - its his stuff and he wants to put artwork up ......... and there is just ........ were am i going to put more stuff. There is just no more room and I am tired of organizing and re-organizing and saying goodbye to some of my stuff when it appears he;s not saying goodbye to his - i want to sell my house

steph said...

Yeah that is a tight fit! It's not like you don't already have a lot of stuff, add his stuff and that would be hell for me and I am sure you are feeling it!

Kristi said...

I like the idea you said about spray painting the dressers. I will do that as soon as I can get outside to do it -
now he has a big canvas taht 'can't go in the shed'
well I don't know where the Hell its going in the house! all of the ......... in behind something spaces ........are occupied.
he has a hamper taht also needs to be painted badly - it looks like something out of the old south ....... its in my hall. Hangers! holy carp. I will NEVER be out of hangers!
my shelving taht I had in the livingroom is now floating. He had originally assured me that they would go in the shed. They are not ............ ARG!