Thursday, February 25, 2010

Potty Trained

here's soemthing that came up when i was at my Sister's the other day ............ my nephew ........ The Cob ......... who is 3 1/2 ............ is not potty trained.
and I don't mean, he wears underwear and has accidents. He is full on NOT going on the potty. They keep him in pull-ups and he shits himself. From what I understand, they haven't done anything that has to do with the potty with him. Not even trying ........

does that not seem odd to you?

3 comments:

its just ME said...

it sounds like they are waiting for him to potty train himself??
I was sick of dealing with diapers, I wanted mine trained ASAP!

Family Of Five said...

None of my kids started potty training till 3 years.

Kristi said...

i dunno - he is very nearly 3 1/2 and according to rumour - they havne't even started yet.

i wouldn't be ok with it. if they are I guess thats fine. and i don't know fersure what is going on - its all just heresay.......
but thats poo. Full on poo. I'm so not into that. She had the potty down by 3 1/2. Poo accidents, sure. but the #1 was down by the time she was 3!
but she was in daycare full time so its differnt.