Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine Babies

Maxwell Allen born at 10:07PM - 6lbs 6oz
Jack Tomas born at 10:09PM - 5lbs 9oz

Born via Section. Spoke to Sister at 1AM she called ......told me not to come.........she says Jack is little and has lots of hair and Max is big and bald! She was feeling pretty rough when she spoke to me. Nauseous and peeing in a bag ect..........so I am not sure when I will be welcome to go. Sounds like my parents were there. Her husband and them met the boys before she did........
She also told me that when they opened her up ...... Jack had the cord wrapped around his neck twice and Max had it once.
Hope my brother in law goes home soon. I've had the dog since SAturday - she is depressed and needs to be home now.

Blog On

9 comments:

Kristi said...

just saw them - what handsome boys!

nearly got turned away though

steph said...

Yeah Sister! She must be soooo excited!

Kristi said...

she's not a natural

she's pretty uncomfortable from the section

steph said...

Oh yeah but she will get better. It has only been 3 days!

Kristi Lou said...

i only saw her yesterday


I'm pretty bitter. Visitors are not welcome

steph said...

What? Who is being unwelcoming? The hospital staff or the family?

Kristi said...

My Sister

steph said...

Really it has started already? I thought it would be in a couple of weeks.

Kristi said...

I didn't go till I invited myself at 1 in the afternoon the following day. and When I got there the door was closed and Wood told me to go wait in the waiting room cuz she was nursing ........

I have not been invited or welcomed since. No Visitors have been.

Yet my parents and his mom were present in the waiting room when they did the section ......... my mom couldn't be bothered to call me. Texted me just after midnight. What that you say? Weren't they born just after 10PM? YUP - they were. Whats that you say - aren't I the ONLY sibling here? YUP - and I am lumped into to the friends and facebook crowd.
I wasn't totally insulted till I found out my parents and his mom were there and no one called me. Then to get snubbed the next day (monday)............
yes taht right, the hospital is only 7 minutes from my house. No i havne't seen them since.
but I have the dog ..........
I'm pretty bitter

after how she's been to me and the things she's said and now ......... jilted. I'm feeling pretty hurt