Wednesday, March 03, 2010

HONEY DO LIST

Blinds for living room and 1 in the kitchen


finish Painting bedroom


Paint Hall


Paint Living room


Paint shed(s)


Stain Playhouse


fix Dishwasher situation


Paint front Porch


re-do pond Garden - New Trellis for there


Spray paint Lyle’s dressers


Spray Paint picket fence


re-do garden where Yellow Rhodo and azalea are


cut back shrubs by Lyle’s car - pull the one right out


Fence


re-dirt all gardens


Paint ceilings


New Doors - bathroom - kitchen - Charlotte


cobble stone path behind pond garden


NEW PATIO CHAIRS


this is the list so far of what I hope to accomplish in the next few months. Do you think I can do it!

5 comments:

steph said...

I might have an entire patio set for you! Let me check with Jon's Dad and see what he wants to do with it! It is a black finish nice set from Superstore.

Kristi said...

we have a brand new table and umbrella taht we got at the end of summer last year - so we really only need the chairs - if its altogether he probably doesn't want to split up the set. But ask anyhow!!

steph said...

They don't want to split up the set. I will keep my eye out for chairs at VV and garage sales.

Kristi said...

Thanks!

we had bought new chairs the year before from superstore. They were awesome. So comfy and the right colour......but because it cooks like an oven on my patio - they got brittle by the end of summer last year and are no more good

Kristi said...

before Mntns Sister and Brother in-law get here I have to get .........

- bedroom finished
- ceilings painted
- the dressers
- the picket fence
- patio chairs
I hope to get the living room and the hall done as well
- redirt the gardens
- hopefull get started on the pond garden
plus get all my bedding flowers in ......... I want to grow tomato's again. That was awesome!!
so by June. ........ its a few months I should be able to succeed!