Thursday, March 25, 2010

Text Messages

you know what I don't get?

I don't get how it is that these woman that were accompanying these men - Tiger and Jesse - how is it that after Aaaallllll these years, they still have text messages on their phones from them??
I mean some of these bitches are coming out with messages from 2008!
one chick today has hired a lawyer saying she has 195 text messages to be exact. She Saved Them Alll!!!!
Why do you save them, unless you had always been planning to use them all along? or you are a creepy stalker? Not to mention HOW??? how do they save them. my phone gets pissed off with me and tells me its full so i hit delete and get rid of them all ......
i don't get it

What The Hell!

1 comment:

steph said...

Obviously! Who sleeps with a married man who is famous for love? Seriously?