Saturday, April 03, 2010

Frustrated

with myself
with Lyle

I want to focus on the good that is him - not the fact that ............
its just so frustrating!!!
and I know there are more things in life that I could be focusing my energy.
he is a good man and a good partner.
he loves me and Charlotte. he has agreed to be Charlotte's legal gaurdian. He is active in our home and making it. We truly get along great. He fits in my life really well!
not everything is perfect Kristi.
so the ring you picked out is in the shed. So he's had it since November. so his exuse is that he hasn't had time to give it to you. So he is waiting til he can make it a "moment" So Christmas, New Years, Valentine's ect. has passed.......Now its Easter. So he new for weeks that he was going to be having a 4 day weekend. So its been planed for weeks that Charlotte was at a sleepover last night ......... so .................
i need to concentrate on what I have not what I don't.

but why am I so frustrated then? Why? i know we are going to get there. I Know this. Yet am i that shallow, that selfish? Why do i feel so anxious about this stupid proposal? why am I so caught up in it? Its going to happen!!! It is.

Why??

am I broken? What the Hell is wrong with me? I'm a whiny bitch about a ring.........BooHoo kristi.
GET OVER IT!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

SO FRUSTRATED!!!

what a knob!

Jill said...

I'd be frustrated too