Friday, May 07, 2010

Did I Get through To Him?

Is it Possible that we've turned a positive Corner?!!

i was straight with him about the consequences over this continued relationship he has with the ex. No more fighting Mntn. This is just what I am going to do and this is what is going to happen. No more negotiations. I'm Done. He said it will jeopardize his relationship with the kid. My response is that if it was about the kid, as SHE has always said it was, then it shouldn't. I told him that he has to separate her and the kid and she needs to do the same and if neither of you can ........... herein lies the problem and the very thing that has been a bur in my saddle for our nearly 4 years. So do it or I will. I am done being hurt over this and walking down the same path into the same wall. Or trying to change paths and finding the same bloody wall at the end of it. i am changing direction and I am going to go a completely opposite course! She doesn't get to be in my relationship with my boyfriend. She won't leave it. He hasn't tossed her out of it, so maybe i am the intruder. I feel like I did when I dated Tall Dude and he was with another woman. Only the other woman was me.

2 comments:

steph said...

I hope you have met with success.

holymotherofgod said...

Yes, have you? Did you? What is the outcome? And glad to read you had a good mother's day =)