Sunday, May 23, 2010

Its a day of rest for some ................. I've been on the books for 2 hours now.
Taking a break.
Thinking about my good friend and her gestating. I think Tomorrow i will start expecting the Flanger to start making their move towards the light. Not necessarily dilation, don't expect that till about ......... mmmmmm ......... Wednesday. Maybe Late Tuesday.......... Naaah late wednesday or thursday. Yup! but Flanger will start to pack its things and get ready to change apartments tomorrow........... of course once he/she begins to want to change spaces, it'll happen quickly. I am looking forward to it!
I am glad to have gotten the extension for my SDEB package!
this provides me with a practicum! YaY!. practical experience will be sooo good. It sucks that Mountains Sister and Brother-in-law are going to be here during all that time. I probably won't be able to visit. If i am not in practicum I will be looking for work or hopefully, fingers crossed, starting a New Job!
I worry about what i will do with Charlotte for the summer. Will we get to go camping? Will we get to do a road trip? We missed out last year, I really wanted to make it up to her this year.
I think about that stupid, stupid ring taht is STILL in the shed.
We were talking and joking about soemthing the other day. He made a comment in a joking fashion, that he should take the ring back. I looked him straight in the eye and said, "go ahead. It doesn't affect me any." his smile froze.
my mind is busy with thoughts of needing to tidy and organize my room some more so that when the brits come, so they will have a place for their luggage.
I am studying, and I don't know about you, but when I study i tend to pull out my eyebrows and crave munchies. its terrible I know! I think about my clothes taht I just bought in preparation for practicum. They are 2 sizes from where I have been my whole life. Not so bad I guess. I just hope I can get rid of some of this extra. I've been trying so hard. Hurt myself over trying so hard. .......... Well I guess if I maintain, that's ok. At least I am not going up!
ok -- back to the books i go!
later Dudes

5 comments:

steph said...

1 cm as of Friday!!!!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

i am not sold ... hold o..... Flanger is techinaccly ot allowed till at least wednesday as to keep the weekends ...... well Fuck it!

Go Hard Girl!!!

call me or the man when its appropriate to zerbert!!

Kristi said...

or the man should call me i meant .....

steph said...

We have no action, just some mild conversation about leaving. I expect Friday.... ish....

Kristi Lou said...

I still expect Late wednesday/thursday