Friday, May 21, 2010

Relapse?

Is it Or isn't it? this is the question. I really hope it is nopt because i have a very important date with my most favoritist girl tomorrow. We haven't done this since before my accident last year. I refuse to have this hurt it.
Alvin has been bugging me all week. Just little reminders that he exists. I have been repsecting his space and giving him lots of tender loving care. however, soemthing has pissed him off and he has been getting worse and worse since yesterday!
Stupid Leg! ALVIN!!!!
to top it of my sternum is friggin tight too. It needs to crack and won't. My back is tight. no migraine today. The doozy yesterday was horribly amazing! Haven't had one like that.
So off I go to pick up the kids from school.
WAs looking forward to my walk around the track today, but that ain't going to happen. I'll be lucky to get down the stairs ok.
i'll hook up my vibrator when i get back and see if I can work out the tightness of Alvin. Stretching always feels Gooooood. if I can't then I guess I have to call this a relaspe. DAmn It!
Stop being so uptight Alvin! Get Over yourself will ya!

2 comments:

Kristi Lou said...

Not A Relapse!! YaY! I am up and feeling ok. Tender but ok. The vibrator helped.
I'll just have to take it careful today

steph said...

vibrators are miraculous!