Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Again with The Pain

Well the chu chu certainly did it to me didn't he?!!

walk back and forth. Turn. Squat. up then down then up then down then up then down.
does it hurt when i push on it like this. How bout' now. What if i twist it?

holy Frig!!!

i don't do those things cuz it hurts. Especially over and over again. and I Totally don't squat like that if i do it!!

I am out for the night. Dishes are in the sink. Its finally sunny out, weeding needs to be done before the british get here in 6 days! I wanted to power wash, sweep, but I guess thats not going to happen!!!

My leg is so screwed! I can walk to the bedroom sit. To the living room sit. How the Hell am i EVER going to lose this weight I've gained over the last year if I can't do much more than that!!
I Am Pissed Off!
I am in Pain!
I've had to change jobs and my practicum isn't happening yet which leaves me Totally freaked out for my future!
if i hadn't had that accident I'd still be working. I would have been abel to take the time off to go with the fam when they go to Campbell river net week. Get to know my new sister-in-law. Instead I get to sit here and wait for a practicum or work a practicum. I Lose this summer too!!!!
I had been thinking that I would just take Charley camping on a whim on my days off. But I am honestly to scared to now. With how my leg is acting up. My back is horribly stiff still. I can't just take her camping alone like we used to do!!!
Fuck Dale Anderson - you really Screwed me over by not paying attention. I get migraines. It hurts to sleep. I can't do stuff with my littel girl like I ALWAYS have.
Its always been her and me against the world. Road trips. Camping. Walks. Hiking water falls. Now it hurts my head to even entertain the thought.

What If?
What If?
What If?

i can't trust my body anymore. I can't even trust that I wiould be able to defend myself if I were attacked anymore. and i was always confidant about that. I mean who would mess with me. you'd have to be crazy stupid ....... but now?

Stupid Accident!!!!

No comments: