Sunday, June 06, 2010

Childcare

Well, I gotta say, this is slighlty sucking.
had my Sister all lined up to be my main childare through the summer. No Problem she said. Yah, she said. So i thought, perfect! and She will of course not be there all the time. I thought. She will have friend dates here and there and I am sure there are some of her friends that would love to have her all day. Afterall, having a kids friend there keeps your own kid out of your hair being "bored". I've always found that having 2 kids is easier than having 1. They entertain each other. And if you have 2 you might as well have 4 ..........
but My sister isn't in that place.
Figures having Charlotte there is going to be too much work. More than she can handle with the boys?
I was thinking quite the opposite myself. That she would be a Huge help. She can cook, she can play with a baby while Sister looks after the other .......When Sister wants to go shopping she can push the stroller while sister pushes the cart?
Whatever, to each their own. I am just a littel screwed now is all. She is old enough to stay alone for a few hours....... which she will ....... but i can not leave her for 8 hours in the middle of summer when there are kids outside her door playing. That's just not cool.
i am stressing about her coming home till the end of june to an empty house as it is. Will she leave school right away, not hang out and come straight home. Will she be safe walking home alone? Mntn is home by 3:45 so she's not here for long ..... its the getting here I worry about.
I have managed a couple days already with one of her friends ..... but a couple days is not much of a dent when i am looking for 30+ to be covered. I was going to send her back to her old daycare ...... but there are a few issues there besides the fact that M.A. would expect to get paid. Being on practicum means ...... i ain't getting a paycheck. I've asked my mom ........ Sister will take her a bit I guess but ...... Lottie has camp at the end of July and she is a week with Mntn while he is off when his Sister is here.
I will request to work weekends and evenings. That's probably the best thing to do. if she is alone in the afternoon for an hour or so while mine and mntns schedule's cross ........ than so be it. Hopefully I can request something like that. I have 125hours to cover.
Boys o'Boys I hope I get hired.

No comments: